CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
These guys are awesome. Sent my 2013 pathfinder to them to replace the alternator( first time i have ever had someone else work on my vehicles) and they did it cheaper than anywhere around. They do high quality work and have high quality employees. They are very helpful and able to find parts quickly that are hard to get. This car rides my family of 5 to north florida and back and glad I know they will be safe. Thanks guys for taking care of it while I was underway.
We had to replace a tire due to a nail. Luanne was very helpful in getting us the exact tire we needed delivered in a day. After trying to get the tire from another shop and them ordering the wrong tire, and being rude to us, this was a nice change of pace. The guys were able to put the tire on right away. Great place to do business and we'll be back is we need any tire or auto repairs.
Good and friendly service, quick turnover. We are traveling (so out of our home territory) and our Ford F350 Diesel needed an oil and filter change. I called and was told to come on in. Jaime was knowledgable and gave me a good overview of what my diesel needed and why. We are very pleased. (There are also some places near to shop at or eat if you need to wait and kill some time).